- Feeding and topping up fresh water
- Cleaning litter tray
- Daily videos/photos of your pet
- A minimum of 30 minutes per visit spending quality time giving a fuss and some cuddles (if your cat is happy with that)
- Administering basic medication (not injectables) if required
- A free meet and greet to get to know you and your pets needs
- Watering plants and pick up mail
- Although primarily a cat sitting service I am happy to discuss looking after other pets in your household including dog sitting and dog walking. I also offer home boarding for small animals. Please feel free to call or message me if you need help with your loved ones.
£16 per visit
or £30 for two visits per day
Bank Holidays will be charged at 25% more and Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day are charged time and a half.
I would recommend a visit once or twice a day for your cat over a cattery option as it is far less stressful for the cat staying in their home environment. I do not book a client wishing a cat visit every other day as I feel that it is important for them to have some human contact every day, and is also a safer option for your cat too.
Look forward to hearing from you